SUNDIALS (SUite of Nonlinear and DIfferential/ALgebraic equation Solvers) consists of six solvers:
- CVODE - solves initial value problems for ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems
- CVODES - solves ODE systems and includes sensitivity analysis capabilities (forward and adjoint)
- ARKODE - solves initial value ODE problems with additive Runge-Kutta methods, include support for IMEX methods
- IDA - solves initial value problems for differential-algebraic equation (DAE) systems
- IDAS - solves DAE systems and includes sensitivity analysis capabilities (forward and adjoint)
- KINSOL - solves nonlinear algebraic systems
Example codes are available on Bridges in directory /opt/packages/sundials-3.2.0/examples.
To see what versions of SUNDIALS are available type
module avail sundials
To see what other modules are needed, what commands are available and how to get additional help type
module help sundials
To use SUNDIALS, include a command like this in your batch script or interactive session to load the sundials module:
module load sundials
Be sure you also load any other modules needed, as listed by the
module help sundials command.