HPC Workshop: MPI
This two day workshop is intended to give C and Fortran programmers a hands-on introduction to MPI programming. Both days are compact, to accommodate multiple time zones, but packed with useful information and lab exercises. Attendees will leave with a working knowledge of how to write scalable codes using MPI – the standard programming tool of scalable parallel computing.
Topics to be covered in this workshop include:
- PSC’s Computing Environment
- Intro to Parallel Computing
- Introduction to MPI
- Scalable Programming: Laplace code
- Advanced MPI
- Outro to Parallel Computing
- Parallel Debugging and Profiling Tools
Please address any general workshop questions to Tom Maiden at firstname.lastname@example.org.