2013 – 2001
Andrew K. Adams and Adam J. Lee, “Combining Social Authentication and Untrusted Clouds for Private Location Sharing“, in Proceedings of the 18th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT), June 2013.
A. Adams, A.J. Lee, and D. Mosse, “Receipt-Mode Trust Negotiation: Efficient Authorization Through Outsourced Interactions” in Proceedings of the Sixth ACM Symposium on Information, Computer, and Communication Security (ASIACCS 2011), March 2011.[PDF]
- M. Mathis, Reflections on the TCP Macroscopic Model”, Computer Communication Review, volume 39, number 1, Jan 2009. [PDF]
- M. Mathis, J. Heffner, P. O’Neil, P. Siemsen, “Pathdiag: Automated TCP Diagnosis“, PAM 2008. [PDF]
- C. Rapier and B. Bennett, “High speed bulk data transfer using the SSH protocol“, MG ’08: Proc. of 15th ACM Mardi Gras Conference. pp. 1-7, 2008.
- J. Heffner, M. Mathis, B. Chandler, “IPv4 Reassembly Errors at High Data Rates“, Internet Standards Track RFC4963, July 2007. [RFC 4963]
- M. Matthis, J. Heffner, R. Raghunarayan, “TCP Extended Statistics MIB“, Internet Standards Track RFC4898, May 2007. [RFC 4898]
- M. Matthis, J. Heffner, “Packetization Layer Path MTU Discovery“, Internet Standards Track RFC4821, March 2007.[RFC 4821]
- C. Rapier, M. Stevens, Application Layer Network Window Management in the SSH Protocol, Presented at Supercomputing Conference 2004
- S. Uhlig, O. Bonaventure, V. Magnin, C. Rapier, and L. Deri, “Implications of the Topological Properties of Internet Traffic on Traffic Engineering“, Proc. of ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (2004).
- S. Uhlig, O. Bonaventure, and C. Rapier, “3D-LD: A Graphical Wavelet-Based Method for Analyzing Scaling Processes“, Proc. of ITC Specialist Seminar, pp. 329-336, 2003.
- M. Mathis, J. Heffner, R. Reddy, “Web100: Extended TCP Instrumentation for Research, Education and Diagnosis,” ACM Computer Communications Review, Vol 33, (3), July 2003.
- N. Kelshikar, X. Zabulis, J. Mulligan, K. Daniilidis, V. Sawant, S. Sinha, T. Sparks, S. Larsen, H. Towles, K. Mayer-Patel, H. Fuchs, J. Urbanic, K. Benninger, R. Reddy and G. Huntoon, “Real-time Terascale Implementation of Tele-Immersion,” Workshop on Terascale Performance Analysis (ICCS 2003), Melbourne, Australia, June 2003.
- Dunigan, Mathis, Tierney, “A TCP Tuning Daemon“, SuperComputing 2002.
- V. Paxson, A. Adams, “ Experiences with NIMI,” Proceeding of the 2002 Symposium on Applications and the Internet 2002, February 2002.