LAMMPS (Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator) is a classical molecular dynamics code. LAMMPS can model an ensemble of particles in a liquid, solid, or gaseous state. It can model atomic, polymeric, biological, metallic, or granular systems using a variety of force fields and boundary conditions.
If you use LAMMPS results in your published work, please cite:
S. J. Plimpton, Fast Parallel Algorithms for Short-Range Molecular Dynamics, J. Comp. Phys. 117, 1-19 (1995)
and include the URL of the LAMMPS website at http://lammps.sandia.gov.
Installed on blacklight.
- Create a job script which includes commands to
- Set up the module command.
- Load the module command. You can see which modules are available by typing
module avail lammpsand then load the appropriate one with
module load lammps
- Use mpirun to run the executable.
- Submit the job script with the qsub command.