This Internship will involve collaborating with PSC’s biomedical research team to enhance workshop material for the MMBIOS project and assist with other project initiatives as needed.
Responsibilities may include:
- Edit workshop recordings for publishing on project and institution websites
- Create materials for hands-on cell modeling and computational biophysics workshops
- Prepare prerequisite workshop materials
- Test software in advance of workshop execution to ensure functionality
- Manage and grow the project’s social media presence
Our internships offer the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable experience and knowledge in computational science and research computing.
- Network with leaders in academia and industry to form valuable relationships.
- Publish in peer-reviewed journals and at prominent conferences.
Job Requirements Successful candidates will have the following:
- Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree in computational sciences, biophysics, biology or other related field.
- Experience in computer modeling is required.
- Experience using photo editing software is ideal, however not required.
- Must exhibit flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creativity.
Duration May 10, 2021 – through summer, with potential for extension.
Job Location Remote work, work must be conducted while in the United States
Salary Information Hourly rate
Work Period Up to 37.5 hours per week during the summer, and up to 20 hours per week during the academic year.
Minimum QPA 3.0/4.0
Apply Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org