CAST: Modeling/Simulation Tools
These tools are used to develop the workshops and classroom exercises.
Microsoft Office Excel Analysis ToolPak
- Developer's Guide to Excelets [pdf]
- Excelets Tutorial [pdf]
- Using Excel for Handling, Graphing,and Analyzing Scientific Data [pdf]
- Sample model [xls]
Vensim Systems Modeling Tool (select all 4 items: Vensim PLE, Vensim demo, Model Reader and Molecules)
- Vensim Tutorial [pdf]
- Adding I/O Objects to Vensim Models [pdf]
- SyntheSim Reference Sheet [pdf]
- Model Management in Vensim [pdf]
- Vensim Software Download
- NetLogo Home Page: includes information about resources, an FAQ, and a download link.
- Sample Model [nlogo]
Financial support for the CAST program provided by: The Heinz Endowments, Frick Teachers Alumnae Fund of the Buhl Foundation, and The Grable Foundation.
PSC Joins OpenHPC Framework 2016-06-16 -
PSC Celebrates 30th Anniversary 2016-06-07 -
Early Success on Bridges 2016-05-19 -
Early Effects Glucocorticoids 2016-04-07 -
PSC Helps Reconstruct Visual Connections in Brain 2016-03-28 -