High Performance Enabled SSH/SCP Papers
Chris Rapier PSC, Michael Stevens CMU
Papers and Presentations
- “Application Layer Network Window Management in the SSH Protocol” – This was the first write up about our work. It is important to note that this should be seen as an introduction to what we were working on at the time.
- SuperComputing 2004 Poster – This is the full PDF of the poster we presented at the SuperComputing 2004 conference. This provides more detail, some graphs illustrating the problem, and some of our results.
- A text version of the above poster. No layout so it’s easier to read.
- A presentation on HPN-SSH given at the Internet2 Spring 2005 Members Meeting. A useful synopsis of what we’ve done and where we plan on going.
- “High Speed Bulk Data Transfer on the Grid Using the SSH Protocol” – Submitted to the Gridnets 2007 conference.
- “High Speed Bulk Data Transfer Using the SSH Protocol” – This is an updated and revised version of the above Gridnets paper that was accepted for publication in the proceedings of the Mardi Gras Conference 2008 sponsored by LSU and ACM SIGAPP
- “Enabling High Performance Bulk Data Transfers with SSH” – the presentation of the above paper.