A Graphics Design Intern will collaborate with PSC’s communications team to create further detail and develop a PSC’s visual brand identity for both print and digital media.
Responsibilities may include:
- Develop a detailed style guide using existing branding specifications to guide content for both print and digital applications.
- Develop a suite of templates for Center-wide use including but not limited to: presentations, webpages, business cards, brochures, reporting, and social media
- Create a new design concept for PSC’s trade show exhibit and related materials.
Our internships offer the opportunity to:
- Build your professional design portfolio.
- Network with leaders in academia and industry to form valuable relationships.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Candidates must be pursuing an undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree in design, fine arts or other related field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using Canva and WordPress is ideal but not required.
- Must exhibit strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and creativity.
Duration May 10, 2021 – through summer, with potential for extension.
Job Location Remote work, work must be conducted while in the United States
Salary Information Hourly rate
Work Period Up to 37.5 hours per week during the summer, and up to 20 hours per week during the academic year.
Minimum QPA 3.0/4.0
Apply Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org