XSEDE HPC Workshop: BIG DATA
February 10, 2017
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center is pleased to announce a one day Big Data workshop, to be held February 10, 2017.
This workshop will focus on topics such as Hadoop and Spark.
|Friday, February 10|
All times given are Eastern
|11:25||Intro to Big Data|
|4:15||A Big Big Data Platform|
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites.
You may attend at any of the following sites.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Louisiana State University
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- University of Utah
- Pennsylvania State University
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Georgia State University
- University of Notre Dame
- North Carolina A&T State University
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Purdue University
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Kennesaw State University
- Wayne State University
- Stanford University
- University of Puerto Rico - Mayguez
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Harvey Mudd College
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
Register via the XSEDE Portal
See https://www.psc.edu/index.php/xsede-hpc-workshop-series-connection-instructions for connection information.
XSEDE, the Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment, is the most advanced, powerful, and robust collection of integrated digital resources and services in the world. It is a single virtual system that scientists and researchers can use to interactively share computing resources, data, and expertise. XSEDE integrates the resources and services, makes them easier to use, and helps more people use them.