PAPI (Performance Application Programmer's Interface) is designed to efficiently access the performance hardware counters on modern computer processors. PAPI is being developed at the University of Tennessee's Innovative Computing Laboratory in the Computer Science Department.
Installed on blacklight.
- Create a job script containing commands to:
- Set up the module command .
- Load the papi module. You can see which modules are available by typing
module avail papiand load the one you want with
module load papi
- Compile the code, using icc.
icc prog.c $PAPI_INC $PAPI_LIB -o prog
- Execute the code:
- Submit the job with the qsub command.