|Papers by the Advanced Networking Group|
|Prior to 2001|
Page 1 of 2
2012 - 2001
- A. Adams, A.J. Lee, and D. Mosse, "Receipt-Mode Trust Negotiation: Efficient Authorization Through Outsourced Interactions" in Proceedings of the Sixth ACM Symposium on Information, Computer, and Communication Security (ASIACCS 2011), March 2011.[PDF]
- M. Mathis, "Reflections on the TCP Macroscopic Model", Computer Communication Review, volume 39, number 1, Jan 2009. [PDF]
- M. Mathis, J. Heffner, P. O'Neil, P. Siemsen, "Pathdiag: Automated TCP Diagnosis", PAM 2008. [PDF]
- C. Rapier and B. Bennett, "High speed bulk data transfer using the SSH protocol", MG '08: Proc. of 15th ACM Mardi Gras Conference. pp. 1-7, 2008.
- J. Heffner, M. Mathis, B. Chandler, "IPv4 Reassembly Errors at High Data Rates", Internet Standards Track RFC4963, July 2007. [RFC 4963]
- M. Matthis, J. Heffner, R. Raghunarayan, "TCP Extended Statistics MIB", Internet Standards Track RFC4898, May 2007. [RFC 4898]
- M. Matthis, J. Heffner, "Packetization Layer Path MTU Discovery", Internet Standards Track RFC4821, March 2007.[RFC 4821]
- C. Rapier, M. Stevens, Application Layer Network Window Management in the SSH Protocol
Presented at Supercomputing Conference 2004
- S. Uhlig, O. Bonaventure, V. Magnin, C. Rapier, and L. Deri, "Implications of the Topological Properties of Internet Traffic on Traffic Engineering", Proc. of ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (2004).
- S. Uhlig, O. Bonaventure, and C. Rapier, "3D-LD: A Graphical Wavelet-Based Method for Analyzing Scaling Processes", Proc. of ITC Specialist Seminar, pp. 329-336, 2003.
- M. Mathis, J. Heffner, R. Reddy, "Web100: Extended TCP Instrumentation for Research, Education and Diagnosis," ACM Computer Communications Review, Vol 33, (3), July 2003.
- N. Kelshikar, X. Zabulis, J. Mulligan, K. Daniilidis, V. Sawant, S. Sinha, T. Sparks, S. Larsen, H. Towles, K. Mayer-Patel, H. Fuchs, J. Urbanic, K. Benninger, R. Reddy and G. Huntoon, “Real-time Terascale Implementation of Tele-Immersion,” Workshop on Terascale Performance Analysis (ICCS 2003), Melbourne, Australia, June 2003.
- Dunigan, Mathis, Tierney, "A TCP Tuning Daemon", SuperComputing 2002.
- V. Paxson, A. Adams, " Experiences with NIMI," Proceeding of the 2002 Symposium on Applications and the Internet 2002, February 2002.