CAST: Modeling/Simulation Tools
These tools are used to develop the workshops and classroom exercises.
Microsoft Office Excel Analysis ToolPak
- Developer's Guide to Excelets [pdf]
- Excelets Tutorial [pdf]
- Using Excel for Handling, Graphing,and Analyzing Scientific Data [pdf]
- Sample model [xls]
Vensim Systems Modeling Tool (select all 4 items: Vensim PLE, Vensim demo, Model Reader and Molecules)
- Vensim Tutorial [pdf]
- Adding I/O Objects to Vensim Models [pdf]
- SyntheSim Reference Sheet [pdf]
- Model Management in Vensim [pdf]
- Vensim Software Download
- NetLogo Home Page: includes information about resources, an FAQ, and a download link.
- Sample Model [nlogo]
Financial support for the CAST program provided by: The Heinz Endowments, Frick Teachers Alumnae Fund of the Buhl Foundation, and The Grable Foundation.
Bridges Enters Production 2016-08-30 -
Grable Grant Funds PSC STEM Ed Program 2016-07-29 -
Successful Test of Big-Data Transfer Scheduling 2016-07-21 -